US$40.70 / month
What a great decision
As a VIP member, you’re one step closer to saving time, stopping the overwhelm and gaining real traction towards building your dream food & drink business.
As soon as you hit the ‘JOIN NOW’ button below to become a VIP, you’ll get instant access to ALL the Females in Food Members’ Club resources, downloadables, business building tools and of course – the community of like-minded women all there to support and encourage you on your journey.
What you’ll get:
- The Females in Food Resources Hub – a jam-packed portal giving you a masterclass library, online workshops, downloadables and business building tools.
- Monthly masterclasses with industry experts on topics specifically targeted at the Food & Drink industry.
- A friendly and supportive global community of like-minded women who know exactly what you’re going through.
- PLUS loads of other member-only benefits such as a fortnightly ‘#AskChelsea’, access to the Action Buddy program, discounts and so much more.
All with NO lock in contract and 100% money back guarantee if you decide it’s not for you in the first 30 days.
What are you waiting for? Click JOIN NOW for instant access.
Are you ready to become a ‘Females in Food VIP’?
A ‘Females in Food VIP’ is…
- looking for a one-stop shop for business booster tips, tools and info so she can build her dream business.
- committed and passionate but she’s busy, oh so busy and wants easy to access resources to give her the answers she’s looking for in how to take her business to the next level.
- wanting advice and support directly related to the food and drink industry – not some cookie-cutter, generic business 101.
But she’s not…
- expecting a ‘magic pill’ for overnight business success – hate to break it to you – it doesn’t exist! But our promise to you is that if you put in the work, we’ll support you 100%.
- expecting it to be easy. There will be times of stress, there will be times of overwhelm but if you’re willing to ride the rollercoaster, we’re strapped in and right there next to you.
- willing to suffer in silence. It can be a very challenging thing to ask for help but if you’re willing to lean on the community, they are ready and able to assist (and trust us, no-one’s going to judge you, we’ve all been there).
So if you’re a woman running a food or drink business (or thinking about doing so), want a one-stop shop for tailored tools and resources to help grow your business AND the backing of a like-minded community behind you – join us now!
See you on the other side!